Christmas through Rory's eyes

Rory woke up Christmas morning to a ton of presents and the one thing she asked Santa for... her very own digital camera. (It's definitely a kid's camera, but that's okay. She doesn't need 42,000,000 megapixels. She just likes to "take a cheese" of the things around her.) So here is Christmas from Rory's point of view. I just picked a few to post. She took over 150 pictures Christmas day...




Dea  – (December 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM)  

How cool! I love looking through pictures that little kids take! i am glad she got the camera she wanted and that she had a wondeful Christmas!

Jaci  – (December 29, 2009 at 2:22 PM)  

That's great! Start her out young! She actually did a great job considering she's only two:)

Thank you for the compliments. To answer your question, it's "just" a Rebel xs. I have zero plans of going pro and I just want to take pictures of my kids so I think it will be enough for me. That's a great point about chopping off limbs, I will keep that in mind:) Thanks again!

Unknown  – (December 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM)  

She's doing good! Jackson takes a lot of pictures of his own (blurred) face and his feet with his camera. He isn't pointing and aiming with it at all. I think its adorable. :D

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP