I Heart Faces: Sweet Dreams

Why, oh why, didn't I know more about my camera 6 months ago when Quinn was born? I would have loved to have done photos of her beyond the basic snapshots that I got. I guess all that moving and chasing a toddler got in the way. Such is life. :P

On the bright side, I got to take some pics of a sweet 10 day old little girl last week. Those first few days of life are so sweet. I love watching a sleeping newborn. They make the cutest little expressions. I have no clue if babies start dreaming that young, but I always wonder what is going on in that little-bitty brain to cause all those adorable expressions. I loved this shot, and it seems to fit the theme so well.


Check out more sweet dreams at:

It's The Young's Y'all  – (December 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM)  

Oh Goodness that is adorable! I love everything about it!

Jaci  – (December 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM)  

Okay, if you've learned that much about your camera in 6 months, you are giving me hope! Great job, such a sweet baby!

Rana  – (December 8, 2009 at 10:22 PM)  

What a great photo and what a sweet baby. You have given me ideas for my sisters baby. She is due any day now. Thanks for checking out my photo.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP