Quinn's Video

Although it took awhile, I finally got Quinn's little montage done. I did one for Rory when she was just a few weeks old. So it's about time that I got Quinn's done.


As a side note, I DID NOT know that Darius Rucker went on to make his own country records until I happened across this song. Who is Darius Rucker you ask? Hootie my friends. Hootie.

Patrice  – (October 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM)  

Yes, pumpkin bread please. It's kind of like wearing the band t-shirt to the concert, I think. You're going to be THAT guy.

Patrice  – (October 25, 2009 at 7:36 AM)  

Oh man, just had time to watch the video... was already tearing up and then saw the one of Jonah and Quinn... completely lost it.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Can't wait to see you guys today. Maybe we can prop them up against pumpkins and get another pic. :)

Lauren  – (October 25, 2009 at 8:19 AM)  

So sweet! I love that song--had a hard time believing it was Hootie, too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP