I Heart Faces Week 1

I have been so busy with stuff for Jonah's auction over the last few days, that I almost forgot about the i heart faces challenge for the week. So I busted my (not-so-little-after-the-holidays) hiney to get my pic done tonight, and then I realize I have until Friday. Silly me. Maybe I'll add a second shot in during the week. Maybe (probably, almost totally unlikely).


Anyway, I decided to get a little creative. I don't know if it will really be the judges' cup of tea, but it was fun to do. This is the first time I've ever done anything even remotely close to a self portrait (even though all you can see is the outline of my eyes and my giant schnoz (no clue how you spell that and i'm too proud of my made up spelling to check)).

And here's my legal jargon - I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.

Be sure to check out some other cool logo faces at:

Anonymous –   – (January 6, 2010 at 1:12 AM)  

Fab! Love your creativity (both in spelling AND photography!)

Dea  – (January 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

So cool! I love it! Good work =]

Skeller  – (January 6, 2010 at 4:12 PM)  

oooh, tricky. I like the "rorschachy" (also probably made-up spelling) diagram effect.

Buckeroomama  – (January 7, 2010 at 4:31 AM)  

I love the creativity of this shot!! :)

angie {the arthur clan}  – (January 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM)  

This is so very cool...and creative. I love it!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP