I Heart Faces Week 2

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is "best faces". And this is one little face that I am seriously all about. My sweet little girl that looks so much like her daddy. I can't believe she's already 7 1/2 months. Time sure does fly. I took this yesterday, and I know if I tried to take the same picture a week from now, she'd look even more grown.



Don't forget to check out more great faces this week at:


Jenna  – (January 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

What a beautiful photo! She is so sweet. Her eyes are so blue!!

It's The Young's Y'all  – (January 12, 2010 at 11:37 AM)  

Yes...they do grow in a wink of an eye! Absorb everything they do! I adore this shot! So soft and sweet!

Dea  – (January 12, 2010 at 7:40 PM)  

Aww!!! Such a cutie and a great pic as well!

Erin M  – (January 12, 2010 at 11:53 PM)  

beautiful baby and beautiful picture, nice job

Freckles  – (January 13, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

She is such a sweetie. Beautiful picture!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP